The WIM Business Network is an Interest Group of the Women’s Institute of Management (WIM). Its aims are to enhance networking opportunities and improve the skills training levels of women in all sectors.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP include:
- Upgrade educational and professional development
- Improve professional image
- Update information communication technology knowledge
- Enhance skills through self-development programmes
- Develop international alliances and friendship
- Promote international trade exhibitions and conventions
- Enhance networking opportunities
- Improve productivity
FACILITIES AT WISMA WIM:
- Ample parking bays (90 bays)
- Auditorium (capacity for 300 persons)
- Computer Lab
- Exhibition area
- Hostel for guests, 8 single rooms, 8 double rooms, 2 apartments and dormitories (for 80 people)
- Muslim Prayer Rooms (Men & Women)
- Seminar rooms
- Tan Sri Dato’ Napsiah Women’s Hall of Fame
- Toilets for General and Special Needs
- Tun Dr Siti Hasmah VIP Lounge
- Consultation for Chronic Illnesses
- Financial Planners, Investors, Corporate Trainers
- Head Hunter
- In-house Cafeteria
- International Real Estate Agents
- Into Balance Physiotherapy
- Lawyer & Professionals
- Women Fitness Centre
- 3 copies of WIM’s Business Journal, INSPIRE, per year
- Annual WIM Planner
- 20% Discount for rental of Premises at Wisma WIM
- Discounted rates for Training Programmes
- Free CEO Talk Series
EXAMPLES OF WBN MEMBERS:
LIFE MEMBERS (FEMALE):
- YTM Tan Sri Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz of Kedah
- The late Tan Sri Dato Napsiah Omar
- Dato Dr Nellie Tan-Wong
- Tan Sri Siti Sa’diah Sheikh Bakir
- Puan Sri Siew Yong Gnanalingam
- Dato Yeoh Soo Min
- Dato Dr Jessie Tang
LIFE ASSOCIATE MEMBERS (MALE):
- Mr Jim Rogers (International Investment Guru)
- Tan Sri Dr Lim Kok Wing
- Tan Sri Arumuga Pillai
- Dato Dr Ir Wong Chiang Choy
- Adj. Prof. Max Shangkar
- Dato Dr Wan Abdul Halim bin Othman
- Dr Tarcisius Chin
- Life membership; individual pays one-time fee of RM1000.00, no entrance fee.
- Associate Life membership; individual pays one-time fee of RM1000.00, no entrance fee, open to men only.
- Corporate member; entrance fee RM2000.00 plus annual subscription RM500.00 for a company. Each company may nominate three staff as members.
- Klang-Valley resident; annual membership RM100.00 plus entrance fee RM100.00, must reside in Klang Valley of Malaysia.
- Non-Klang Valley resident; annual membership RM60.00 plus entrance fee RM60.00, must reside in Malaysia but not in the Klang Valley.
- Associate member; annual membership RM100.00 plus entrance fee RM100.00, open to men only.
- Overseas member; annual membership US$60.00 plus entrance fee US$60.00, open to non-Malaysian residents.
- Student member: annual membership RM50 plus entrance fee RM50, must be 17 years of age.
If you would like to become a member, please click here.