This customizable and fully reproducible skill-based workshop is designed for leaders / managers in the organization. the interactive program provide participants with an arsenal of practical tools – from self leadership, understanding behavioral styles, NLP stress management techniques, best practices and many more to give your leaders a leading edge!
- Be familiar with the requirements on contract of employment
- Be familiar with the rights of both the employer and the employees’ terms of employment
- Understand the objective and coverage of the Act
- Be aware of the minimum provisions of the act on leave, O/T, maternity benefits and working hours
- Be aware of the penalties for contravening the Act
- Develop strong personal leadership characteristics
- Instill self-discipline
- Connecting to oneself and discover true motivation
- Managing time & setting priorities effectively
- Keeping calm & objective in stressful situations
- Develop solid foundation for inter-personal skills
- “Winning” & Log term relationship
- Discover different personalities
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Loke Kok Wah
Loke is one of the most articulate, energetic, powerful and thought-provoking ‘inspirational’ trainer with over 16 years in the sales, service and talent development industry. He has trained and coached over 18,000 people, from chefs and clericals to CEOs and senior management of multinational companies. Loke has given talks in Indonesia and Singapore. His delivery methods are unique and fresh, incorporating ‘magic’, humor and ‘object lessons’ to empower participants to discover new learning and perspectives.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 13th – 14 September 2018, Wednesday & Thursday
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN / Alumni – RM800.00
Early Bird (by 17.8.18) – RM999.00
Normal Price – RM1,200.00
Group (min 3) – RM999 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM999 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
Have a question?