As budgets continue to shrink and the competition continues to increase, mastering the sales process is becoming an essential part of business success. Today, people no longer buy a product or a service for its features; customers now want to know how that product or service will benefit them before they make a purchasing decision. To be successful in this environment, salespeople must be adept at both uncovering customer needs and demonstrating how they can fulfill those needs.
Winning selling skills will provide participants with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to effectively and successfully establish relationships with customers and ultimately gain and retain the business of new and existing customers.
This program will benefit participants who wish to sharpen and perfect their selling skills, or who wish to gain a further understanding of best-practice selling.
1) To cultivate rewarding relationships with customers that ensures continued business success.
2) To develop ability in discovering important business needs of customers that can be satisfied by product offerings.
3) To develop key selling skills which include create and apply impactful openings, effective questioning techniques, identify and effectively use unique selling points in the sales presentation, overcoming objections and closing the sale.
The program will be participative and will use a variety of learning approaches from PowerPoint presentations emphasizing key points, to case studies, facilitation of group discussions and ‘Mock- selling’ role playing to stimulate learning and skills development.
Customers – Who are they?
- Understanding why customers are the central focus in today’s marketing concept.
- Customer retention and loyalty
- Creating great customer experiences
Establishing rapport and cultivating relationships with customers
- Identify and apply the steps necessary to establish rapport with a prospective customer
- Describe strategies that can be used to retain and maintain business with customers
Developing impactful selling skills
- Unique Selling Points
- Creating Product Descriptions
- Features, Advantages and Benefits
- Overcoming Objections
- Closing the Sale
About the Speaker:
Jeremy Earl Abrahams
Jeremy attained MBA from Bath University. He has held top management portfolios in various MNC companies and has many years of experience in the field of corporate training. He also customized facilitated programs with companies across industry sectors involving Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Business to Business, GLCs, Government agencies, Banking, FMCG, Services, Manufacturing and Retail organizations.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 28-29 September 2017, Thu-Fri
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?