From the Art of War Principles to Effective Management Skills
This highly interactive program is designed and adopted from the principles from Sun Tzu’s Art of War. It aims to inspire participants to be strategic thinkers, to break from the norm to gain competitive advantage. Participants will discover lessons on competence, flexibility, ecology and strategic thinking in embracing challenges. The program challenge participants to analyze and think strategically and in the process discover their hidden potential.
Who Should Attend?
Managers & Executives
At the end of the program, participants will
- learn about the history of Sun Tzu’s Art of War
- learn the 5 principles of the Art of War
- acquire practical strategies for the Art of War application
- acquire tools to manage team effectively
- acquire strategies and principles for business competitiveness
Module 1: The Art of War Introduction
- A short history of the Art of War
- Is the Art of War applicable to your department?
- When to Apply the Art of War
- The Art of War in Business and Politics
- Principles and Philosophy of the Art of War
Module 2: The Moral Law –Commitment
- The Motivation and Morale of Your People
- How Engaged are Your People?
- The Effective Employment of Reward System
- The Army that Fights for You vs. The Army that Dies for You
Module 3: Terrain & Surroundings
- Evaluation of ‘Heaven’ and ‘Earth’
- Being in a Place of Most Potential
- Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- Studying Patterns and Positioning Strategies
Module 4: Command and Conquer
- Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- Studying the Armies’ Patterns and Energies
- Confident Communication Skills
Module 5: Management & Operations
- Planning, Decision Making & Controlling
- Analytical & Critical Thinking Skills
- Management of Resources
Module 6: Waging War
- Picking Your Battles
- The Highest Form of Warfare
- Winning Without Fighting
- Practical Strategies for Today
About the Speaker:
Loke Kok Wah
Loke is one of the most articulate, energetic, powerful and thought-provoking ‘inspirational’ trainer with over 16 years in the sales, service and talent development industry. He has trained and coached over 18,000 people, from chefs and clericals to CEOs and senior management of multinational companies. Loke has given talks in Indonesia and Singapore. His delivery methods are unique and fresh, incorporating ‘magic’, humor and ‘object lessons’ to empower participants to discover new learning and perspectives.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 5-6 October 2017, Thu-Fri
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?