Your appearance directly affects your credibility, capabilities, behavior, body language and the perception of others might have of you. When used properly, your clothing and grooming act as a resourceful tool that will help you achieve personal and professional success. Your image is what speaks the loudest volume before ever having the chance to say a word at all. When you first meet someone, you have 7 seconds to present a powerful personal or professional appearance. It is within this time frame that your observer will use their “gut feeling” to judge you. This is what we call, ‘The Science of First Impression”. Thus, it is imperative to have a powerful appearance or an image that best relates to your individuality, credibility and personality.
Objectives of the Program
- To create awareness on the importance of managing ‘First Impression’ as a Brand Ambassador to the company and the impact to their personal development, life, business, career and personal brand.
- Align participants’ image with company’s objective, mission, vision, environment and core values.
- Better understanding of self–‐brand values and increase credibility through personal image consistency
- Identify participants’ Personal Image Goals and create action plans to build desired ‘image’
- Increase confidence in appearance despite participants’ background, body figure challenges, lifestyle, age and profession.
- To enhance soft skill knowledge through business etiquette essentials while building rapport, establish effective communication and boost personal charisma.
- Improve grooming habits and perpetuate skin care routines for a healthy personal lifestyle
Benefit to the Participants
- Understand the importance and the impact of First Impression that helps to increase self–‐confidence, boost self–‐esteem and communicate the right and positive image persona as a brand ambassador to organization.
- Identify the right business attire for the industry, and dress accordingly to represent the corporate brand of company.
- Elevate self–‐confidence in personal appearance despite body challenges and myth that only beautiful and wealthy individual can look good.
- Identify the 10 mistakes every executive makes in their business attire today and apply the 5 WOW Factor strategies on how to look credible with colors, style and wardrobe staples with limited budget .
About the Speaker:
Emi Idura Che Hashim
Certified Professional Image & Color Consultant
With vast 17 years of corporate background experience, and a decade with the top GLC in Kuala Lumpur, she provides programs that focusing on “Professional Presence and Personal Image Branding” which includes Corporate Image Excellence and Grooming Management, Business Etiquette and Protocol, Business Dining Etiquette, Customer Service and Hijab Styling workshops. She is proud to be appointed on board as the first the Institute of Image Training and Testing International (IITTI) Associate Member (IITTI Canada) and the only representative from Malaysia. Ms Emi was appointed by the World Hijab Day founder, Ms Nazma Khan (who is based in New York) to represent Malaysia as the World Hijab Day Ambassador
She had been featured in RTM TV1, TV Al Hijrah, Bernama News, Berita Harian Online, The Star Online, Harakah English Daily and others. Apa Kata Wanita RTM TV1 as a guest speaker in conjunction with Secretaries Week 2015, TV9 Safiyya on ’Selfie’ topic, Sinar Harian – Wanita Oh Wanita (WOW) Personaliti Hebat column , Berita Harian in BH ‘Famili’ Column and recently in Utusan Malaysia ‘Mega’ in month of May 2015.
Early July 2015, she was invited by Utusan Malaysia (Mega) Chief Editor as a weekly columnist in ‘Bicara Imej’ slot and through this experience, it indirectly enable her to contribute her knowledge and expertise as a certified Image , Etiquette and Color Consultant. Her first article “Warnai Diri Anda dengan Mesej Positif” was first published in Utusan last August 5th 2015.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 20th July 2017, Thursday
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM470.00
Non-member – RM550.00
Group (min 3) – RM500 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM500 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
Have a question?