The future does not just happen. It is shaped by decisions. The quality of your decisions will determine the direction and outcome of your ventures. As such, the correctness of a decision cannot be left to mere intuition or chance. Before a decision is made or selected from a list of possibilities, it must go through a structured and coherent decision testing. Decision is about risk-taking and this is what calculated risk is about. Decision making must be structured and deliberated.
This 2-Day workshop will introduce techniques on how to make a good calculated decision and solve problems.
- Decision Making
- The Rational Model of Decision Making
- Human Compromises in Decision Making
- Guidelines for Decision Making
- Tools for Decision Making
- Group Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Creative Problem Solving Approaches
- Putting It All Together
This program is designed to be interactive and participative. Participants will learn from experiential activities. The following approaches and tools will be used:
- Individual and group work
- Peer group discussion
- Case studies
- Decision Making Tree
- Pareto Analysis
- SCAMPER Model
- 6-Step Problem Solving Model
- Facilitator’s briefing and lecture
About the Speaker
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Practitioners’ Diploma in International Advertising (Dip.IAA, New York)
- Ed (TESOL), Pantai Valley Teachers’ College, Kuala Lumpur
- Master in Business Administration , Soft Systems Methodology, University of Hull, UK
- Higher Group Diploma in Public Relations, Sales Management, Marketing and Advertising (Institute of Commercial Management, Bournemouth, UK)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP), UK
Philip is a public speaker, master trainer, researcher and consultant. He has held senior management portfolios in diverse industry and has over 15 years of experience in the field of corporate training. Among the organisations he has trained in-house includes Hewlett Packard, Ministries from the Government of Malaysia, I-CIMB, IM4U Sentral, Australian High Commission, COWAY, JOTUN, Malaysia Airports Berhad, SIEMENS, etc.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 6th-7th June 2017, Tue-Wed
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?