This customizable and fully reproducible skill-based workshop is designed for leaders/managers in the organization. This interactive program provide participants with an arsenal of practical tools – from self leadership, understanding behavioral styles, NLP stress management techniques, best practices and many more to give your leaders a leading edge!
- Develop strong personal leadership characteristics
- Instill self-discipline
- Connecting to oneself and discover true motivation
- Managing time & setting priorities effectively
- Keeping calm and objective in stressful situations
- Develop solid foundation for inter-personal skills
- ‘Winning’ and long term relationships
- Discover different personalities
Module 1: Personal Success & Effectiveness
- Success Principles – Do you have it?
- Success Paradigms – Unlocking Your Potential
- Success Process 1 – Response-Ability
- Success Process 2 – Working Smart & Winning Focus
Module 2: Be the Captain of Your Ship
- Developing Your ‘Life Sentence”
- The Art of Goal Setting
- The Science of Goal Getting
- Aligning Personal & Professional Goals
Module 3: Time Management
- Managing Self & Time – Compass vs Clock
- The Art of Delegation
- Productivity – Getting More with Less
Module 4: Leading Self: Connecting with Your Staff
- Personality Profiling – Understanding Human Behaviors
- The Motivational Factors of Each Behaviors
- NLP Techniques for Quick Rapport Building
- Rapport Building with NLP Representational Systems
Module 5: Keeping Your Sanity with Stress Management
- Understanding Stress
- Stress & Health – Using Stress to Your Advantage
- Stress Measurement – How Stressful Are You?
- Strategies for Stress Management
About the Speaker:
Loke Kok Wah
Loke is one of the most articulate, energetic, powerful and thought-provoking inspirational’ trainer with over 16 years in the sales, service and talent development industry. He has trained and coached over 18,000 people, from chefs and clericals to CEOs and senior management of multinational companies. Loke has given talks in Indonesia and Singapore. His delivery methods are unique and fresh, incorporating ‘magic’, humor and ‘object lessons’ to empower participants to discover new learning and perspectives.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 22-23 November 2017, Wed-Thu
Time: 9 am-5pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?