In the face of new competition and opportunities, nothing should remain static. Individuals and organisations must change with time so as to remain relevant. To change is not an option; it is something that must occur. Hence, they can either anticipate the changes that are happening around them and initiate change or be forced to change by events that are happening around them. It is better to have control than to be compelled to change.
This 2-Day workshop is designed to help participants to prepare, implement and manage change. They will also learn about how to anticipate and manage crisis.
- Why Change?
- Environmental Scanning and SWOT Analysis
- Understanding and Managing Resistance to Change
- Change Management System
- Change Management Strategy Elements
- Strategies for Managing Change
- Crisis Management
- Essentials of Crisis Management
About the Speaker:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Practitioners’ Diploma in International Advertising (Dip.IAA, New York)
- Ed (TESOL), Pantai Valley Teachers’ College, Kuala Lumpur
- Master in Business Administration , Soft Systems Methodology, University of Hull, UK
- Higher Group Diploma in Public Relations, Sales Management, Marketing and Advertising (Institute of Commercial Management, Bournemouth, UK)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP), UK
Philip is a public speaker, master trainer, researcher and consultant. He has held senior management portfolios in diverse industry and has over 15 years of experience in the field of corporate training. Among the organisations he has trained in-house includes Hewlett Packard, Ministries from the Government of Malaysia, I-CIMB, IM4U Sentral, Australian High Commission, COWAY, JOTUN, Malaysia Airports Berhad, SIEMENS, etc.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 2nd – 3rd August 2017, Wed-Thu
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?