Great plans and ingenious strategies are things just good to look at if there is no execution. For plans to work and strategies to be successful, a leader needs a great team to help him to achieve those goals. It is critical for the leader to be able to identify the strengths of the people in his team and to capitalize on those strengths as well as to identify the weaknesses in his team members so as to be able to minimize or manage those weaknesses.
This 2-Day workshop is designed to help you understand how a good team is formed and how to lead, manage and succeed with a team.
- Discovering your Leadership Style
- Where do you want to go?
- Forming a Team
- Managing Conflicts in Teams
- Leadership Communication and Teams
- Transforming Yourself and Transforming Your Team
- Transforming Your Team in Action
- Creative Problem Solving Model and Team
- Putting It All Together
Who Should Attend
- Those who have lead and manage teams
This workshop is designed to use a blended approach of sharing knowledge concepts with practical workshop activities. Participants will learn from experiential exercises. The following tools and techniques will be used:
- Individual and group work
- Peer group sharing
- Case studies
- Role play
- E-V-P Communication Framework
- Stages in Team Framework
- Four “I” Concept
- 6-Facilitator’s feedback and input
About the Speaker:
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Practitioners’ Diploma in International Advertising (Dip.IAA, New York)
- Ed (TESOL), Pantai Valley Teachers’ College, Kuala Lumpur
- Master in Business Administration , Soft Systems Methodology, University of Hull, UK
- Higher Group Diploma in Public Relations, Sales Management, Marketing and Advertising (Institute of Commercial Management, Bournemouth, UK)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP), UK
Philip is a public speaker, master trainer, researcher and consultant. He has held senior management portfolios in diverse industry and has over 15 years of experience in the field of corporate training. Among the organisations he has trained in-house includes Hewlett Packard, Ministries from the Government of Malaysia, I-CIMB, IM4U Sentral, Australian High Commission, COWAY, JOTUN, Malaysia Airports Berhad, SIEMENS, etc.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 19th-20th June 2017, Mon-Tue
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM1000.00
Non-member – RM1200.00
Group (min 3) – RM1100 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1100 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?