Have you ever wondered what really a 5-STAR Customer Service is like?
Do you want to be able to deliver a 5-STAR Customer Service?
Do you want to know how a 5-STAR Customer Service can benefit you as a provider?
Everyone talks about a 5-Star Customer Service or has heard people raving about a 5-STAR Customer Service. But what is this concept really? Is this something doable?
This workshop is designed to help you realise your potential and talent to be a good service provider and to exceed customers’ expectations. The philosophy of a 5-STAR Customer Service will be revealed to you. And you will also be shown how a 5-STAR Customer Service can be achieved.
About the Speaker
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Practitioners’ Diploma in International Advertising (Dip.IAA, New York)
- Ed (TESOL), Pantai Valley Teachers’ College, Kuala Lumpur
- Master in Business Administration , Soft Systems Methodology, University of Hull, UK
- Higher Group Diploma in Public Relations, Sales Management, Marketing and Advertising (Institute of Commercial Management, Bournemouth, UK)
- Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP), UK
Philip is a public speaker, master trainer, researcher and consultant. He has held senior management portfolios in diverse industry and has over 15 years of experience in the field of corporate training. Among the organisations he has trained in-house includes Hewlett Packard, Ministries from the Government of Malaysia, I-CIMB, IM4U Sentral, Australian High Commission, COWAY, JOTUN, Malaysia Airports Berhad, SIEMENS, etc.
If you wish to get more information, please download the brochure with registration form or call WIM Office at 03-77250268 / 77299909.
Date: 17th-18th May 2017, Wed-Thu
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
WBN Member – RM980.00
Non-member – RM1100.00
Group (min 3) – RM1040 (An organization sending 3 or more staff members to attend is entitled to RM1040 per participant.)
(Fees inclusive of 6% GST, refreshments, luncheon, course materials and Certificate of Attendance.)
HRDF SBL CLAIMABLE
Have a question?